The Five Tag
5 years ago: I had just finished my freshman year at BYU, started working at the local GAPkids (my first real job), complaining to my parents about having a curfew again, and bought a cell phone on my OWN plan.
5 Months Ago: I had just been promoted to be a Sales Leader with Victoria's Secret - I now make more money than I ever have before in my life, which feels pretty good.
5 Things on my to-do list : (disclaimer: today is my day off so my to-do list is longer than work, eat, sleep, like it usually is)
1. Clean up the living room some more
2. Clean the kitchen -- dishes!
3. Do the laundry
4. Go to campus with Kevin -- he has the day off, too!
5. Buy a dresser - my underwear is in a big Victoria's Secret bag on the floor and half of my clothes are sitting in a cardboard box. Isn't that so sad?
5 Snacks I enjoy:
1. Licorice - Twizzlers or Red Vines
2. Chips and Salsa - HAS to be Tostitos chips
3. Popcorn - mostly because both my husband and father make it all the time
4. Pizza Rolls
5. Anything with peanut butter. Oh and Caramel Apples from Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory. Yum!
5 Things I would do if I were suddenly a billionaire:
1. Pay off all debt
2. Buy a house
3. Start contributing to a Roth IRA fund, in bonds, in CDs, stashing money under my mattress....
4. Take a trip with Kevin to Hawaii
5. Take a trip with the family (whoever wants to go!) to Europe
5 of my BAD habits:
2. Not parking very well
3. Forgetting to close kitchen cabinet doors
4. Forgetting to unplug my hair irons
5. Being too lazy to brush my teeth at night
5 Places I have lived:
1. Provo, Utah
2. Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
3. Pacific, Missouri
yep, that's not 5. oh well!
5 things people don't know about me:
1. The ringtone I hear when Kevin calls is Depeche Mode's Precious -- which is a song about Divorce.
2. I know I'm not supposed to believe in having a "soulmate" or whatever, but I have no doubt that my Heavenly Father brought Kevin and I together because we are perfect for each other.
3. I got a D in Biology my freshman year of college.
4. I sometimes talk to myself when I'm alone -- although Emma knows this because she caught me once!
5. My favorite vegetable is the cucumber (or water-sacs, according to Muscle Mike).